Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Autobiography Info

My name is Taylor Nelson and I am 18 years old and this is my first semester at Santa Rosa Junior College. I graduated from Windsor High School in May of 2010.
I have been playing volleyball for the past 10 years and I will be playing at the JC this fall. I have a older sister and a twin sister, my family is very big, lots of cousins and aunts. I have lived in three states, Oregon, Arizona, and California. Arizona is my favorite out of the three.

I believe that I am a good English student, I have always been a very good reader and I like to read when I have the time. I also like to write when its a topic I am interested in talking about or free writing. I have never taken a online class before but I am excited and it should be very interesting and I hope to be successful in it!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Taylor,
    I played volleyball when I was in high school and now my daughter is going to start in middle school so I get to practice with her. I also grew up in Arizona and really did love it there but I can't stand that heat any more. I have taken several online classes and I think they are wonderul! I'm sure you will do great.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor
    It will be nice to have a young point of view in class. I have taken several classes and learned alot from the different age groups that participate. Online class is great bcause the work can be done whenever you have time. Making a plan and sticking to it works for me. I hope my english skills will let me keep up as they are a bit rusty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taylor,

    Welcome to our class! I played volleyball in high school, and I don't think a worse player existed. I really do love volleyball, despite my abilities. :)

    If you love reading and writing, then the online format should be great. As you've probably already noticed, everything we do involves both reading and writing.

    Take care,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Taylor,

    I graduated from Windsor this year too, and the weird thing is I am also a twin! Hope you have a good year in English!
    good luck
    Tyler Rosales

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Taylor

    I have a big family too. I think I have like 69 cousins,and I can honestly say that I can name them all. I never played volley ball in high school besides in P.E but I love to play soccer and basketball on my free time. This is my first time taking an online class as well and I am excited to take it.

    Good luck
    Shaina

    ReplyDelete